Excellent service. Quick and easy process giving me the exact coverage i need for my lizards. Would definitely recommend them to anyone :)
Bearded Dragon InsuranceGet a quote
How much does Bearded Dragon insurance cost?
Bearded Dragon insurance starts from around £4 a month spread over 10 months, depending on the cover level you choose, the value of your pet and the number of pets you insure on the policy.
Why choose ExoticDirect?
- We've won the Feefo Gold Trusted Service award 2019. And our customers have awarded us 4.4/5 stars on Feefo for customer experience. Check out our customer reviews on Feefo
- Specialists exotic pet insurers since 1996
- Only insurer to cover multiple Bearded Dragons on a policy
- Your Bearded Dragon can be insured up to any age
A range of policies to suit you and your pet.
|Vet fees||Not included||£1,000||£1,000|
|You can add up to 3 pets per policy||Tick||Tick||Tick|
We don’t believe in one size fits all policies, as these aren’t best for your pet or your budget. Our policy cover is designed to be suitable for your pet type, get a quote today.
What our customers say
Rodney is our 22 year old parrot and my baby we have a very strong bond. She fell ill last year and thought we were losing her. She needed a lot of veterinary care. ExoticDirect made it easier for us to get through the..
I would highly recommend this service to others. My little Horsefield tortoise ‘Speedy’ was also very pleased we were insured with you when he was recently unwell. He is fully recovered now.
Learn more about Bearded Dragon care:
- Bearded Dragons can go into a form of hibernation. This is known as brumation. Read our article on: Bearded Dragons and Brumation.
- What do Bearded Dragons eat? Try reading Bearded Dragon food advice
- What's the cost of keeping a Bearded Dragon? Bearded Dragon costs - how much it costs to own a Bearded Dragon.
- We recommend that you get your Bearded Dragon registered with a vet before he or she gets ill. Find a Bearded Dragon vet.