What Pygmy Hedgehog insurance policies do we offer?
- Vet fee cover up to £2,000 death and theft cover
- Vet fee cover only up to £2,000
- Death and theft only
Alternatively you can call us on 0345 982 5505
Why should I insure my Pygmy hedgehog?
Pygmy Hedgehogs look cute and can make great pets. However, at times of illness, vet fees can quickly escalate. Getting pet insurance means your hedgehog can be covered for up to £2,000 of vet fees. Meaning you can focus on providing the right kind of vet treatment for your pet.
- We've been insuring exotic pets since 1996 - meaning that we have many years of experience when it comes to understanding the problems you may face as a pet owner
- 79% of our customers renew their policies with us - demonstrating our commitment to customer service.
- As a small team we can offer you a more personalised experience. We don't believe in large call centres, where you may not speak to the same person more than once.
- Our policies cover your pet for a 12 months, meaning no changes in policy cover or premium during the year.
- We offer a (0% APR) Direct Debit scheme, meaning you can spread payments easily over 10 monthly installments.
Alternatively you can call us on 0345 982 5505You may like to read: What can Pygmy Hedgehogs eat? The best diet for your pet hedgehog