Animal Shows, Displays And Events Insurance

We are able to offer public and/or employers’ liability cover for shows, displays and events with animals, including animal encounters, pet parties, educational talks and displays.

We offer a variety of different policies depending upon the number of events that you do each year.

Public liability covers you for legal liability to third parties, including related legal costs if a third party is injured or their property is damaged.

We are able to offer 3 different limits of indemnity, which can be £1,000,000, £2,000,000 or £5,000,000.

An excess of £250 for bodily injury and £500 in the case of third party property damage will apply to the insurance.

We also offer employers’ liability insurance; sum insured £10,000,000 (£5,000,000 in respect of Terrorism and Asbestos).

It is a legal requirement under the Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969 that you have employers’ liability insurance if you employ anyone, other than a close family member, on a full or part time basis, a work experience placement or as a volunteer helper. This section can only be taken in conjunction with public liability.

Employers’ liability covers you for your legal liability to pay compensation and claimants costs and expenses in respect of an injury sustained by an employee arising out of or in the course of their employment.

For more details please telephone us on 0345 982 5505 we will be happy to provide a quotation.